Undergraduate Open Days
Coming to visit us at one of our Undergraduate Open Days is the best way to find out what Churchill is really like. As well as looking around the College, you will also get to hear how Cambridge works and find out more about the courses and our entry requirements. You will also be able to meet some of our current undergraduates and discover their experiences of studying here.
2014 Undergraduate Open Days
- Monday 7 April (Science subjects)
- Tuesday 8 April (Arts subjects)
- Saturday 3 May (Maths only)
- Thursday 3 & Friday 4 July (all subjects, to coincide with the main University Open Days)
- Friday 26 September (all subjects)
Bookings are not yet open for 2014 Open Days
Our typical Open Day schedule contains the following sessions in the morning, and concludes at approximately 2pm:
- Tours of College, with current undergraduates
- Applying to Cambridge, with our Senior Tutor and Admissions Tutors
- Student Life (prospective applicants only), with current undergraduates
- Supporting Applicants (teachers and accompanying adults only), with our Senior Tutor and Admissions Tutors
- Subject Talks (prospective applicants only), with Directors of Study
- Lunch (free to each booked attendee and each booked accompanying adult)
You will receive a full schedule by email a few days before the Open Day you book onto.
AccommodationSome overnight accommodation is available in College if you are unable to travel on the Open Day itself. Accommodation is only available for one night. If you do need to stay overnight, it is advisable to book early. The charge for bed and breakfast accommodation is £16 per night for students and teachers and £40 per night for parents.
A cheque made payable to 'Churchill College' should be sent to Admissions Office, Churchill College, Storey's Way, Cambridge, CB3 0DS. The name of the student and date of the night you wish to stay should be written on the reverse.
Accommodation is at an absolute premium on these days and anyone occupying a Churchill room will be expected to attend the Churchill College Open Day talks. If you do not you will be required to pay the full conference rate plus an administrative charge for the accommodation you have occupied.
Make a booking
Booking will open two months before each Open Day. The number of places available on each Open Day is limited so early booking is recommended.
Please note that each student attendee can only be accompanied by one additional person (e.g., a parent or guardian).
Before making a booking through one of these links, please add email@example.com to the spam filter of the email address you're going to book from, so we can be in touch with you afterwards to confirm details of the event you're going to attend. We've found that some email providers in particular automatically junk our emails from this address, so your help with this to make sure we can be in contact would be appreciated.
Getting here & Parking
Parking is usually available at Churchill College, although at busy times our car parks may be full. The Madingley Road 'Park & Ride' is nearby. Coaches normally park there by prior arrangement.
Cambridge CB3 0DS
Telephone: 01223 336248
Fax: 01223 336180