2015 May Week Concert: Mozart’s Requiem
Performed and recorded on 14 June 2015 in the Wolfson Theatre, Churchill College.
Featuring Churchill musicians and singers.
Conducted by former Director of Music-Making, Mark Gotham.
- Gotham: Fanfare
- Barber: Adagio
- Bach: Cantata BWV 118
- Elgar: Serenade
- Brahms (arr. Gotham): Geistliches Lied
- Mozart (completed Süssmayr): Requiem in D minor
- City of Cambridge Symphony Orchestra
- St Faiths Singers
- Churchill Chorus
- Churchill College Chapel Choir
- Churchill Alumni
- Soprano: Jo Barstow (former student: 2004–08)
- Alto: Peter Fayle (former computing officer)
- Tenor: Jon Schranz (current student: 2012–15)
- Bass: Tom Ainge (current student: 2013-16)
- Conductor: Mark Gotham (former Director of Music-Making)