As a member of Churchill you can dine up to four times a year at High Table with a guest here at College. This is a fantastic opportunity to visit the College and meet the Fellowship.
We offer special alumni accommodation rates for when you come and stay with us. To book accommodation please email the Accommodation Office.
We have an exciting programme of events at the College and in your area, including our popular reunion dinners. We look forward to welcoming back the following year groups soon. Please note we have had to postpone many of our reunion events due to the pandemic and the following schedule will apply as long it is safe and practical to host them:
- Friday 31 March 2023: 1972–77 matriculation
- Friday 7 July 2023: 50th anniversary dinner (1973 matriculation)
- Saturday 8 July 2023: 2000–04 matriculation
- Date tbc (Easter 2024): 1979–84 matriculation
- Date tbc (July 2024): 50th anniversary dinner (1974 matriculation)
- Date tbc (July 2024): 2007–11 matriculation
To find out more please visit the events calendar.
Our networking platform Churchill Connect is your gateway to a world of memories and opportunities. Join for free to connect with old classmates, and also offer help to students and other alumni, or connect with others in your professional field.
We also have National and Regional Groups all over the world. Visit our Alumni Groups Directory to find out more
Getting your Master's degree
Six years and one term after matriculating, BA Members are entitled to take their MA degree, either in person or in absentia. The Praelector will contact you automatically about this.
Alumni Travel Programme
The University Alumni Travel Programme offers fascinating destinations, congenial companions and expert insights. The widely varied tours reach all corners of the globe, and are accompanied by trip lecturers who offer an expert insight into the destinations visited.
When shopping at Amazon on a desktop computer, remember to navigate to https://smile.amazon.co.uk/.
By using this link, you can have exactly the same shopping experience as by using the regular Amazon store, but with the added advantage of being able to select a charity to support. By selecting Churchill College, a small percentage of the purchase price of your order will be donated to College at no extra cost to you. Please remember to support us, every small amount we receive really does help us to support our students!
You can also use this on the Amazon app. Set-up instructions are as follows:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
2. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
3. Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
As an alumnus of Churchill College you are entitled to a CAM Card. It instantly identifies you as a member of the University and allows you and up to three guests to visit most of the Colleges on the Backs and King’s College Chapel without paying an entrance fee.
In addition to providing you with automatic membership at the University Centre External Link the CAMCard also gives you:
- Up to 15% off accommodation at local hotels
- Up to 25% off at local restaurants and bars
- Up to 50% off lifestyle and entertainment services
- 15% off at Heffers Bookshop, Heffers Sound and Heffers Online External Link
The University is continually reviewing and enhancing the quality and range of benefits offered to alumni. Check the website regularly for the latest news on discounts and offers.