- Cambridge University Library, Lines of Thought: Discoveries that Changed the World, 11 March-30 September 2016.
- Victoria and Albert Museum, Engineering the World: Ove Arup and the Philosophy of Total Design, 18 June-6 November 2016.
- Palazzo delle Esposizioni, Rome, DNA. The Great Book of Life from Mendel to Genomics, 10 February-18 June 2017.
- Augusteum, Wittenberg, Luther! 95 Treasures – 95 People, 13 May-5 November 2017.
- Chartwell, Clementine Churchill - Speaking for Herself, 18 November 2017-28 October 2018.
- Science Museum, IVF: Six Million Babies Later, 5 July-25 November 2018.
- Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington DC, Churchill’s Shakespeare, 6 October 2018-6 January 2019.
- Cambridge University Library, Discovery: 200 Years of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 8 March-31 August 2019
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Hyde Park, New York, D-Day: FDR and Churchill’s “Mighty Endeavor”, 25 May 2019-6 January 2020
Churchill’s Shakespeare on display in the Great Hall of the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington DC © Yassine El Mansouri Photography.