The Churchill Review is an annual publication.
The latest Churchill Review is available to read online.
The 2022 annual review of the year includes:
- An Amazing Year: Senior Tutor’s Report
- A Long and Collective Task: Senior Postgraduate Tutor’s Report
- Steady Progress: Bursar’s Report
- We Have Much to Be Enthusiastic About: Estates and Operations Director’s Report
- New Beginnings: The Director of the Archives Centre’s Report
- Looking Forward to Meeting the Challenges Ahead: MD of the Møller Institute’s Report
- Into the Light: The Development Director’s Report
Plus: Spotlight on the 50th Anniversary of the Admission of Women to Churchill College, Focus on The Arts at Churchill College and much more.
If you’re an Alumni and want to receive a hard copy of the Churchill Review, let us know.