I already have an undergraduate degree. Can I apply to study for another degree at Cambridge?

We will consider candidates who are applying for a second undergraduate degree. Applicants with this profile can either start in the first year of their course, or be admitted to the second year as ‘affiliated’ students. Applications for affiliated entry are treated on a case-by-case basis. Whichever category you fall into, we make a holistic assessment of your suitability, placing most emphasis on academic track record (we are likely to request both university and high school transcripts).

Please note not all courses accept affiliated students: you will need to check this on the University website. Further details on affiliated entry are also available on the University website.