Covid-19 Update

Due to the latest government update the College is now closed to all but essential staff. If you are a staff member and are unsure about your status, please remain at home and contact your head of department. If you need help with logging into the Staff Area with your Raven ID, please click here.

I have arrived in College and need to register with a Cambridge doctor. Please can you tell me where and how to go about this?

You are recommended to register with a Cambridge General Practitioner / GP (Family Doctor) as soon as possible after your arrival to College.  It doesn’t matter which GP surgery you choose and you are at liberty to register with any of them. Most students prefer the convenience of registering with the nearest to the College.