I have to do mandatory military service in my home country. Am I able to defer my entry by two years?

Yes, although a two-year deferral is not possible via UCAS. If you have to undertake two years of military service, you should first apply for deferred entry. Then, after a year, we will defer your application for a further twelve months. Please make this clear in your application.