Covid-19 Update

Due to the latest government update the College is now closed to all but essential staff. If you are a staff member and are unsure about your status, please remain at home and contact your head of department. If you need help with logging into the Staff Area with your Raven ID, please click here.

Is there a specific doctor with whom I should register in Cambridge?

It doesn’t matter which GP surgery you choose and you are at liberty to register with any of them. You are recommended to register with a Cambridge General Practitioner / GP (Family Doctor) as soon as possible after your arrival to College.