Our Coronavirus Guidance

So that we can ensure that all Members of the Churchill College community stay healthy and safe, things will look a little different when you next come to College. But you can find everything you need to know on our new Coronavirus Guidance page  From the latest research from the University to what you should do if you have symptoms, and from the provision of College services to minimising the risk of transmission, you'll find all the answers to your questions here.

When I arrive in College, I would like to see a specialist doctor. How do I go about this?

You will need to make an appointment to discuss this with your Cambridge General Practitioner / GP (Family Doctor). In the UK, it is the GP who makes the referral, if necessary.