The College would like to congratulate our new Postdoctoral By-Fellows, who will take up their appointments from 1 October 2016.
- Gemma Brierley — Biochemistry
- Katerina Christofidou — Materials Science
- Helene Doerflinger — Genetics
- Joanne Durgan — Cell Biology
- Maylis Landeau — Geophysics
- Sarah Morgan — Physics
- Mark Nikolka — Physics
- Bernhard Reinsberg — Political Science
- Michael Ruggiero — Chemistry
- Elizabeth Savage — History of Art
- Eleanor Winpenny — Epidemiology
Postdoctoral By-Fellows are appointed from among the postdoctoral researchers of the University of Cambridge and its associated research institutes to strengthen the already significant community of postdocs among the Churchill Fellowship.
Find out more about Post-doctoral By-Fellowships at Churchill