Below is a list of College committees with student representatives:
- Archives Committee
- College Council (Trustees of the College — main operating committee)
- Combined Common Rooms Finance Committee — College clubs & societies grants
- Committee for Donations to Charities
- Disciplinary and Academic Student Appeals
- Education Committee
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Estates Committee
- Ethics and Reputational Risk Committee
- Finance Committee
- Hanging Committee -hanging of College works of art
- Health and Safety Committee
- ICT Committee — Computer-related issues in College
- Library Committee
- Small Grants Committee — Grants to individual students participating in sport or other representative activity at University level or above
- South African Bursary Committee
- Student Facilities Committee
- Sustainability Committee
- Welfare Committee — Responsible for issues relating to staff and student well-being
In keeping with the Churchill’s progressive and democratic values, the College Council, Governing Body and most of the College’s operational committees include student representatives from the JCR and the MCR.
Becoming a member of a College committee is a great way to gain valuable experience and ensure that the interests and opinions of students are represented at the highest levels of College administration.
Representatives are usually selected from the annually elected JCR and MCR Officers. However, the College welcomes interest from any student. If you are keen to get involved, please contact your JCR or MCR President.