Medical Disclosure Forms

As a full-time student you are eligible to use the National Health Service (NHS) in Britain. It is a University rule that all students will be required to register with a local doctor within the first two weeks of term.

Registering with a Doctor

Information on registering with a doctor can be found on the page linked below. You may register slightly in advance of your arrival (using Churchill College as your home address), but you must only do this once you have met all the conditions of your offer (academic, financial, etc.) and your place is guaranteed.

Registering with a Doctor


Medical records

Below is a link to a self-report form for you to fill in with details of your medical history. The information that you give will, of course, be confidential and the form will be retained by the College Nurse for consultation as required.

The information is very important in helping us to ensure that a student’s academic work suffers as little as possible from disability or ill-health. Even apparently minor problems can affect both term-time work and examination performance, and it is naturally in your best interest that the information you supply is accurate. In no way can such information prejudice your academic career or general well-being — on the contrary, it can only help.

Please fill-in the online pre-arrival form only after your place has been confirmed in August. Please rest assured that security measures are in place to ensure that any information entered on this form will remain confidential.

Complete Pre-arrival medical form

Important to bring with you from home

The College Nurse strongly advises you to bring a digital thermometer and paracetamol from home.


For all medical enquiries relating to incoming students contact the College Nurse, Jo Livingstone.

Email the College Nurse