Please read the relevant appendices for your event and ensure that you read and retain this information for your records.
- Code of practice for the use of the Club Room, Seminar Rooms 3 and 4 and College Grounds
- Code of practice for the Wolfson Hall
- Wolfson Hall – Conditions of Hire
- Information on Churchill College Licensed premises (applicable to all events)
- Formal Hall Code of Conduct (to be followed for private dinners)
- Advice for Safe Barbecues
- Barbecue Risk Assessment
If you are unsure which appendices are applicable please seek advice from the Conference Office.
Refundable and non refundable deposits
- Refundable cheque deposit of £100 to be held against damage and returned once it has been confirmed that no damage has occurred.
- Official JCR/MCR events are not required to be supported by a deposit cheque, however damages will be charged as appropriate.
- Private bookings require a non refundable cheque for £40.
- No deposit is required when booking a Churchill Society/JCR, MCR Committee Meeting.
- BBQs: £15 (charcoal not supplied).
- Garden Parties under 90 guests will be charged at £100 and over will be charged at £200
- BBQ’s — £15 (charcoal not supplied)
Complete the Dean's Form.