Covid-19 Update

Due to the latest government update the College is now closed to all but essential staff. If you are a staff member and are unsure about your status, please remain at home and contact your head of department. If you need help with logging into the Staff Area with your Raven ID, please click here.

Welfare and medical support

View to Hepworth Sculpture with roses in front focus

From advice on anything from rules and regulations, financial problems or personal matters don’t hesitate to contact your Tutor, either by turning up at one of his or her regular tutorial times or by making an appointment. All discussions will be entirely confidential.

In addition, there are many other people at College, including your fellow students, who can offer advice and help on non-academic matters. The Porters deal with lots of queries, the staff in the Tutorial Office (undergraduates) or Postgraduate Office (postgraduates) can clear up many points, while the College Counsellor provides a confidential service to anyone experiencing personal problems or difficulties.

Key Contacts & Information