Paying your tuition fees
Churchill College uses TransferMate to allow international students to make online tuition fee payments.
TransferMate makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees. There are no any additional fees or charges while giving you a competitive foreign exchange rate.
What are the benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to us for free, without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
How it works
Pay your fees via TransferMate using a simple 3 step process:
- Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details.
- You'll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose wire [bank] transfer or credit card as your payment method.
- Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred into our account from the PaytoStudy bank account in the UK.
How to pay your fees
- Confirm your Student Account Number
- Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment Click ‘YES’ you are ready to pay today and then select ‘Process Transaction’.
- If you chose credit card payment just enter your details and if you chose wire transfer you will be asked to transfer the funds to the advised bank account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or upload on the system under student login; a copy of your passport, your invoice letter from us and a copy of the payment receipt if you have chosen wire transfer.
- If you have chosen credit card simply enter your credit card details into the system and no further documents are required.
Once TransferMate receives your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us and email you confirmation of payment.