The Churchill College Association was established to promote friendship between resident and non-resident members — Fellows, students and alumni. From the day you become a member of Churchill College you are a member of the Churchill College Association.
Membership affords the opportunity for Churchillians to maintain links with The College and each other. The Association organises a number of events which you are welcome to attend, in particular, the Churchill Association Annual Dinner, which takes place in September and coincides with the University’s Alumni Festival weekend. Other special interest groups, activities and events are organised throughout the year so please sign up for the College’s E-Bulletin and check the website for details.
The Churchill College Association Committee meets twice a year and its current Chair is Andrew Stephenson (G89). The Committee is always open to new ideas and feedback, and welcomes your involvement. It would especially welcome volunteers as year representatives.
Please get in touch and get involved – the Churchill College Association exists for all of you!
The Churchill College Association Executive Committee meets twice per year and holds its AGM during the Association Weekend at the end of September each year.
- Dr Andrew Stephenson (G89) until 2023
- 1960s Peter Clarke (U61) until 2020 & John McGee (U69) until 2020
- 1970s Trevor Cave (U71) until 2020 & Dr Cathy Elliott (U73) until 2023
- 1980s Jayne Donora (U80) until 2022 & Sue Brown (G83) until 2022
- 1990s Dr Andrew Ball (U90) until 2020 & Dr Alix Pryde (G94) until 2022
- 2000s Beata Zygarlowska until 2024 (G03) & vacant
- 2010s vacant
- Alan Cruickshank (U08) until 2020
- Graham Thomas (U61) until 2021
- Tim Cribb (Emeritus Fellow) until 2020
- Dr Brian McGee (U&G99) until 2024
If you are interested in joining the Committee as a decade representative or would simply like to be put in touch, please contact the Association.
Representatives from the Common Rooms
- JCR President
- MCR President
- SCR Representative
- Professor Andrew Webber (Vice Master)
- Fran Malarée (Development Director)
- Anny King (Churchill Review Editor)
- Elizabeth McWilliams (Alumni and Events Officer)
The Honorary Vice-Presidents for Life
- Sir David Wallace (former Master)
- Hywel George (Bursar 1972–1990)
- Jennifer Brook (Bursar 1998–2017)
- Mary Beveridge (Registrar 1984–1991)