Churchill College Car Permit Application

Students are usually only permitted a car in Cambridge if it is essential for academic study or for coping with a medical condition. Please consult your tutor if you believe you have an exceptional circumstance.

I have valid tax & insurance:(Required)
When you submit this form, an email will be sent to your tutor asking if they grant permission for you to bring a car to Cambridge.
If you are 23 or under, you will also need to seek permission from the University Motor Proctor - - Please take the sign form/s with you and register your car with the Porters. Only then are you able to bring your car to Cambridge. Please note that you will need to re-apply each academic year.