Department contacts

If you don’t know which member of Churchill College staff to contact, you can find general departmental contact details below. Students and Fellows can also view contact details for all individual staff in the internal directory (requires Raven login).

Visit internal directory

Visitor accommodationAccommodation Office(3)
Cleaning, furniture or furnishingHousekeeping
Admissions and Widening Participation
AdmissionsAdmissions Office
Outreach and open daysWidening Participation
The primary email for the Archives Centre Team
General enquiries for Alumni matters (3)
For enquiries relating to any AV/filming requirements/  
Combined Colleges Boathouse
Bursar’s Office
Non-confidential messages for the
Catering and dining
General catering
Booking in for High Table
High Table: cancellations or Late Booking inHospitality Services Manager on (3)36136 or Head of Catering on 3)36130
High Table
Comments/suggestions on Fellows’ diningFellows’
Comments/suggestions on any dining and to view the menu College Dining - Churchill College (
SCR enquiries including queries regarding Dining Privilege Holders, wine diary and high table bookings etc(3)
Fellows’ wine cellar
Chapel at Churchill
For chapel enquiries and
General enquiries for the Development
In case of emergency (24/7)
General HR enquiries, including recruitment, benefits, training HR Office(3)
To send details to HR for entry into the Clocking In
Information for Fellows, induction, lists of Fellows and their tenures, nominations for Visiting Fellowships. Day-to-day matters relating to Fellows’ accommodation (residential or teaching).
For invoice, payments to suppliers, supplier invoices, new supplier forms (incl off-payroll worker checks), utilities, Churchill Club and Society payments (CCRFC), College credit card purchases, petty cash and statements, and other purchase ledger related correspondence
For all College income except student income. Fellows/staff billing including Fellows’ wine charges, conference and other commercial invoices income related correspondence , rent/service charges for Fellows living in College and all money paid into the College bank
For student billing (catering, rent etc), University fees, University Cards and other student related correspondence
For budgets/forecasts and management account queries, investments, supplier contracts, vat and tax queries, statutory returns, insurance, auditors,
For governance related matters, including the submission of papers to
Grounds and Gardens
General enquiries for Ground and Gardens from staff members and visitors.
For gym inductions and general enquiries about the
Health and wellbeing
(Staff can email in confidence. Please simply state you require counselling support and a counsellor will contact you directly)
First AidPorters‘ Lodge(3)
College Nurse(Surgery – 31C) 3)36133
Health and Safety
All H&S enquiriesHealth and Safety
IT support
Queries regarding Computers / Printers/ TelephonesComputing Support Team(3)36043
Emailing this automatically generates a support ticket in our ticketing system, Jira. NB. There is no need to also email any of the Computer Officers or IT Director as this will only duplicate the emails in their inbox.)
Junior Research Fellowship Competition
Queries on the JRF competition(3)
To report a fault/ repair to maintenance
If out of hours, (emergencies only) via Porters’ Lodge (3)36000
Master’s Office Master's
Meetings and Events
For all supervison, meeting room, grounds event and conference bookings. Also for lunches, dinners, garden parties etc. Conference Office (3)
Late changes or problems during an event:Hospitality Services Managers
Parking Porters’ Lodge(3)
Payroll, tax and(3)
pension queries
To report a problem with a
PostPorters’ Lodge(3)
Postgraduate Office
For queries relating to current postgraduate students, including visa,
For queries relating to the admission of Postgraduate
Sports and field bookings
For sports bookings and use of the
Admin corridor stationery and printer
Tutorial Office
All Tutorial matters. The tutorial inbox is the fastest way to get a
Tutorial administrative enquiries such as transcripts, bank letters etcSarah Partridge, Tutorial Assistant
University CardsAccounts