Accommodation Arrangements

There is information about accommodation for Postgraduates in College available here. If you are living in College accommodation, you must read the Accommodation Handbook, available on this page. Postgraduate students have the opportunity to live in private accommodation if they wish. The University’s Accommodation Service is a good starting-point for guidance on finding private accommodation, and see the Cambridge Students’ Union guidance on external accommodation.

All full-time students must meet the University’s residence requirements, whether they live in College or private accommodation, and part-time students must meet the attendance requirements. These are outlined in the terms of residence section of the University website.

If you are a part-time student, you may be able to secure accommodation in College during your attendance periods. Please contact the accommodation team to enquire about this.

Most full-time students bring their own bed-linen, but if you want to free up space in your suitcase, you can order linen from the housekeeping office using the bedding pack form which should be returned to

College accommodation comes with contents insurance, but you must confirm your cover on the insurance page.


← Back to New Student Essentials