Paying your tuition fees
Churchill College uses TransferMate to allow international students to make online tuition fee payments.
TransferMate makes it easier and cheaper for international students to pay for their fees. There are no any additional fees or charges while giving you a competitive foreign exchange rate.
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to us for free, without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
How it works
Pay your fees via TransferMate using a simple 3 step process:
- Register your payment on the TransferMate link.
- Choose Wire Transfer or Credit Card
- Confirm your personal details and “Save and Confirm” your payment to complete the booking.
If you are paying via bank transfer, please make your payment to the instructed bank account.
(NOTE: Brazilian, Chinese, and Indian students will be required to send supporting documents. Please follow the instructions provided.)
- If paying by credit card, simply enter your card details.
- TransferMate accepts: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, Alipay, Union Pay, SoFort, Trustly and more.
- Once funds are received, payment is transferred to the University/College.
- Confirmation of payment is emailed to both you and the University/College.